Thursday, February 18, 2010

The First Hood Cleaning Weekly Tip

video

Learn how to use magnets to wrap those stainless steel hoods that magnets don't stick to. It's simple and effective.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Kitchen fire in Financial District restaurant | Universal Hub


Kitchen fire in Financial District restaurant | Universal Hub

The comments below say that it was a grease fire in the duct of the restaurant. Sounds like a kitchen exhaust company didn't do their job, or the owner was too cheap to pay a professional company to do the job correctly. Who knows.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Long Beach Towne Center’s Lucille’s catches fire


Restaurant grease fire detroys a lot of restaurants every year. Be sure to have your kitchen exhaust system serviced by a professional. Then make sure they do their job correctly by requesting pictures of the ducts and exhaust fans on every cleaning. http://www.google.com/gwt/n?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwestcoast911.com%2Fwp%2F2010%2F01%2F15%2Flong-beach-towne-centers-lucilles-catches-fire%2F
----------- Sent via Blackberry's embeded brain chip ------------

Posted via email from Anthony's posterous

Monday, December 14, 2009

Dumping Your Waste Water Out Back Is Against The Clean Water Act


For those hood cleaners that dump their water out back of the restaurants. You better be really careful now. I was taught at the hood cleaning school I attended to dump my water out back and it was ok as long as it didn't make it to a river or stream close by. I learned better ways over the years, but for those of you still doing this, STOP! The gov't is really cracking down on it.
FOXNews.com - Not So Private Property?: Clean Water Restoration Act Raises Fears of Land Grab
Source: foxnews.com



Anthony sent this using ShareThis.

Posted via email from Anthony's posterous

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Fire Destroys Captain D's Restaurant


Fire claims another restaurant. Just a reminder to have your grease ducts cleaned by a professional, then check their work to make sure they actually cleaned them!

via Google Alerts - restaurant fire by Charleston Post Courier on 12/12/09
By Andy Paras An early morning fire heavily damaged a Captain D's restaurant on US Highway 52 in Goose Creek on Friday. No one was hurt. ...
See all stories on this topic

Posted via email from Anthony's posterous

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fire at Seau's in Mission Valley

Fire in the flue at Jr. Seau's restaurant in San Diego! Wonder if he went with the lowest bidder for his hood cleaning service?

via Google Alerts - restaurant fire by San Diego 6 on 11/14/09

SAN DIEGO - A kitchen fire in the Mission Valley restaurant of former San Diego Chargers linebacker Junior Seau disrupted lunchtime service Saturday, ...
See all stories on this topic

Posted via email from Anthony's posterous

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I recently put a new post up on hoodcleaninghelper.com about marketing techniques for your hood cleaning business. I have had the article typed up for a few days now because I wasn't sure I wanted to post it.

It has been one of my best ways of doubling my close ratio over time since I started my hood cleaning business. It takes work and organization, but it is by far, the best way to double your sales while using the cold calling method of gaining new business. Go check it out here:

http://www.hoodcleaninghelper.com/restaurant-hood-cleaning/marketing-techniques-for-hood-cleaning