Thursday, February 18, 2010

The First Hood Cleaning Weekly Tip

video

Learn how to use magnets to wrap those stainless steel hoods that magnets don't stick to. It's simple and effective.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Kitchen fire in Financial District restaurant | Universal Hub


Kitchen fire in Financial District restaurant | Universal Hub

The comments below say that it was a grease fire in the duct of the restaurant. Sounds like a kitchen exhaust company didn't do their job, or the owner was too cheap to pay a professional company to do the job correctly. Who knows.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Long Beach Towne Center’s Lucille’s catches fire


Restaurant grease fire detroys a lot of restaurants every year. Be sure to have your kitchen exhaust system serviced by a professional. Then make sure they do their job correctly by requesting pictures of the ducts and exhaust fans on every cleaning. http://www.google.com/gwt/n?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwestcoast911.com%2Fwp%2F2010%2F01%2F15%2Flong-beach-towne-centers-lucilles-catches-fire%2F
----------- Sent via Blackberry's embeded brain chip ------------

Posted via email from Anthony's posterous