Monday, August 31, 2009

Fire destoys Shalimar Restaurant in Woodbridge

Fire started in ventilation system that was scheduled to be cleaned today!!! Wow. Kitchen exhaust cleaning is being put on the back burner by some restaurants struggling to stay above water in this economy. Now it will cost this owner a lot more than the price to have his vent hoods cleaned.

via Google Alerts - restaurant fire by on 8/31/09
by Ryan Hutchins/For The Star-Ledger WOODBRIDGE -- The Shalimar Restaurant on Oak Road in the Iselin section of Woodbridge was destroyed by a fire this ...
See all stories on this topic

Posted via email from Anthony's posterous

No comments: