Saturday, February 6, 2010

Kitchen fire in Financial District restaurant | Universal Hub


Kitchen fire in Financial District restaurant | Universal Hub

The comments below say that it was a grease fire in the duct of the restaurant. Sounds like a kitchen exhaust company didn't do their job, or the owner was too cheap to pay a professional company to do the job correctly. Who knows.

8 comments:

Eronn said...

Nice blog for providing Home Cleaning Service, here I have got home, Window Cleaning Service provider with the help of leading Janitorial Service Provider of Canada.

jamil22 said...

Thesehigh-qualitypossessat! Thankgraftr the reinitiald the grmomentousuncomplicatedusinessd thexistkson behalf
ofr linking this up as well.
janitorial
for janitorial services
janitorial cleaning

Jane Anderson said...

This is horrible! So this is the result for a restaurant when it doesn't receive a hood exhaust cleaning, how sad. I wouldn't ever take that chance. I would definitely pay for a professional to clean something properly that I couldn't.

Sally Johnson said...

Wow, crazy picture! That was some fire. I can see that it is very important to have hood cleaning nj done. I wouldn't want that to happen.

Mia Hart said...

Yikes, that does not look good. This is exactly why I am looking for a company that does exhaust hood cleaning in California. Any suggestions? Please let me know, thanks!

anjila smith said...

The information in this blog is extremely useful for the people. http://www.becclescarpetcleaning.co.uk/

Jak Manson said...

When you do not clean your exhaust hood, it can cause a serious fire. It can be very unfortunate and can cause a lot of damage. I am just glad that there are ways to prevent these things from happening.
Jak Manson | http://www.shannonco.com/hood-cleaning-service.asp

Gerald Vonberger said...

That's exactly why kitchen hood cleaning is important. Wow, I can't even imagine how they put that fire out. If you use your stove or oven a lot, you could have some serious buildup in your kitchen hood. I've seen this sort of thing mostly in restaurants, but home kitchen hoods can have buildup too. http://www.fireandsafety.net